Spanish Level 2 Homeschool Package + Online Access Code
Online Access Code is delivered via email upon purchase. Please check your spam folder or "promotions" tab if has not arrived after a few minutes.
All you need for a year’s worth of Spanish curriculum.
- Level 2 Student Edition book (hardcopy)
- Level 2 Online Access (12 months). Online Access Code can be activated whenever you are ready to begin!
- Answer Key Booklet (hardcopy)
- Spanish Oasis (hardcopy)
- Test Program (hardcopy)
- Pacing Guide (hardcopy) including a suggested calendar, grading rubric, and other helpful suggestions.
- 90 minutes (six 15 minute sessions) of lesson-specific coaching with a native Spanish speaker through Time2Talk. Coaches from Latin America and Spain are always available and no scheduling is required.
Level 2 first reviews key grammar topics to ensure that all students have a strong grounding in the present, preterite, and imperfect tenses.
- New lists of vocabulary further expand students’ ability to describe the world around them.
- An adventure series also is featured in Level 2 as characters travel to exciting new places with unexpected twists and turns.
- Written in the same student-friendly style as Level 1, the new material in Level 2 includes the following grammatical concepts:
- the future, conditional, present perfect, pluperfect, present subjunctive, and pluperfect subjunctive
- indefinites, demonstratives, and reflexive pronouns
- informal commands, comparisons
The "online access code" provides 12 months of access to the online version of the print textbook. The online textbook integrates audio, video, cultural articles, answers, beautiful pictures of sites of interest, and notable people from Spanish speaking countries. The exercises are interactive. A student can click on any single answer, see immediately if he/she is right or wrong, and view the correction. There are also responsive flashcards with sound files, oral questions, video instructional capsules. But the content -- explanations, exercises, dialogues are exactly the same as the print book. Online access provides access to more tools that may appeal to different learning styles, especially auditory and visual learners.
Full product value of $192.50!
Click here to view a sample print chapter.
Click here to view a sample online chapter.
Click here for the table of contents.