Spanish Level 3/Advanced Book Student Edition + Online Access Code
Book will ship immediately; online access code will be delivered via email within 24 hours.
Our all-in-one textbook/workbook is the centerpiece of our language curriculum. With essential vocabulary, grammar fundamentals and up-to-date cultural information, our core text is everything you need for a full year’s course.
Our Level 3 / Advanced book targets students in their 3rd or 4th year of Spanish. It is a text that highlights all they key grammar found on AP, SAT II, IB, or college placement tests. In, fact, author John Conner used to help write the AP tests!
- Continuing the strategies established in the first two books in the series, the Advanced Level begins by reviewing the major present, past, conditional and future tenses. Cultural articles with comprehension exercises help students get to know stories from people around the world. You will also find:
- all perfect tenses, including the present perfect, pluperfect, future perfect and conditional perfect
- the subjunctive mood (with commands, verbs of emotion, hypothetical situations, adverbial phrases)
- comparatives, the passive voice, “if clauses,” punctuation, and uses of the infinitive
- intriguing vocabulary, with special focus on adjectives in early chapters, followed by nouns, verbs, and idiomatic expressions
Our Advanced book makes certain that every student – whether formally enrolled in school or studying independently – has all the rules he or she will ever need to know about the Spanish language. It fully equips students for a lifetime of pleasurable and authentic contact with the Hispanic world.