French Level 3 Homeschool Package + Online Access Code
Online Access Code is delivered via email upon purchase.
All you need for a year’s worth of French curriculum!
- French Level 3 Student Edition book (hardcopy)
- French Level 3 Online Access (12 months). Online Access Code can be activated whenever you are ready to begin!
- Answer Key Booklet (hardcopy)
- French Oasis (hardcopy)
- Test Program (hardcopy)
- Pacing Guide (hardcopy) including a suggested calendar, grading rubric, and other helpful suggestions.
Level 3 is ideal for students in their 3rd or 4th year of French. It is a text that highlights all the key grammar found on AP, SAT II, IB, or college placement tests.
- Continuing the strategies established in the first two books in the series, the Advanced Level begins by reviewing the major present, past, conditional and future tenses.
- Cultural articles with comprehension exercises help students get to know stories from people around the world. You will also find the following grammatical concepts:
- all perfect tenses, including the present perfect, pluperfect, future perfect and conditional perfect
- the subjunctive mood (with commands, verbs of emotion, hypothetical situations, adverbial phrases)
- comparatives, the passive voice, “if clauses,” punctuation, and uses of the infinitive
- intriguing vocabulary, with special focus on adjectives in early chapters, followed by nouns, verbs, and idiomatic expressions
The Advanced book makes certain that every student – whether formally enrolled in school or studying independently – has all the rules he or she will ever need to know about the French language. It fully equips students for a lifetime of authentic contact with the Francophone world.
The "online access code" provides 12 months of access to the online version of the print textbook. The online textbook integrates audio, video, cultural articles, answers, beautiful pictures of sites of interest, and notable people from French speaking countries. The exercises are interactive. A student can click on any single answer, see immediately if he/she is right or wrong, and view the correction. There are also responsive flashcards with sound files, oral questions, video instructional capsules. But the content -- explanations, exercises, and dialogues are exactly the same as the print book. Online Access provides students powerful tools that may appeal to different learning styles, especially auditory and visual learners.
Full product value of $160.00!
Click here to view a sample print chapter.
Click here to view a sample online chapter.
Click here for the table of contents.