French Level 2/Intermediate Online Access Code
Online Access Code will be delivered via email.
The "online access code" provides 12 months of online access to the material of the respective print textbook. The online textbook integrates audio, video, cultural articles, answers, beautiful pictures of sites of interest, and notable people from French speaking countries. The exercises are interactive. A student can click on any single answer, see immediately if he/she is right or wrong, and view the correction. There are also responsive flashcards with sound files, oral questions, video instructional capsules. But the content -- explanations, exercises, and dialogues are exactly the same as the print book. Online Access provides students powerful tools that may appeal to different learning styles, especially auditory and visual learners.
Breaking the French Barrier Level 2/Intermediate:
The all-in-one textbook/workbook is the centerpiece of our language curriculum. With essential vocabulary, grammar fundamentals and up-to-date cultural information, our core text is everything you need for a full year’s course.
Our Level 2 text first reviews key grammar topics to ensure that all students have a strong grounding in the present, passé composé, and imperfect tenses.
- New lists of vocabulary further expand students’ ability to describe the world around them
- An adventure series also is featured in Level 2 as characters travel to exciting new places with unexpected twists and turns
- The new material in Level 2 includes:
- the future, conditional, present perfect, the pluperfect, present subjunctive, and the pluperfect subjunctive tenses
- indefinites, demonstratives, and reflexive pronouns
- informal commands, comparisons